Boss TweetsFollow Us
- What are the Boss Babes?
- Where do the Boss Babes work?
- What the Boss Babes are not!
- What are the requirements to be a Boss Babe?
- Boss Babes will not accept the following:
- What is the age limit for Boss Babes?
- How are Boss Babes paid?
- Does it cost anything to be a Boss Babe?
- Who supplies the outfits?
- Who are arranges and pays for transportation?
- Can I do promotional work with another agency?
- Who owns the Boss Babes?
- What if I can't or don't want to do a booking?
- What if I don't want to be a Boss Babe anymore?
- Can I be fired as a Boss Babe?
- Definition of a Boss Babe
- Boss Babe definition of professional
- How do I apply to be a Boss Babe?
What are the Boss Babes?
BOSS BABES are an exclusive, classy, professional and fun group of women working in the entertainment field.
Where do the Boss Babes work?
Movies, Promotions, Modeling, TV Shows, Night Clubs, Commercials, Music Videos, Calendars and so much more!
What the Boss Babes are not!
Escorts, Prostitutes, Call Girls, Porn Stars
What are the requirements to be a Boss Babe?
- Minimum age 19 years old (ID WILL BE CHECKED).
- Must be able to work legally in Canada (SIN CARDS and WORK VISAS WILL BE CHECKED).
- Must be willing and able to sign a contract and a non-disclosure statement.
- All ethnicities are welcomed and must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be physically fit and comfortable with your body, curves are great!
- Long hair is preferable, extensions are allowed.
- Must be confident, outgoing, professional, and responsible with an outstanding personality!
- Must be able to take direction and be a team player.
- Must LOVE being the centre of attention and have a positive sunny outlook.
- Dancing and singing experience are a plus.
- Able to attend training and practices with your own mode of transportation.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule with a working cell phone and internet.
- Must be able to travel in Canada and internationally (valid passport).
Boss Babes will not accept the following:
- No criminal records.
- No drug and alcohol problems.
- No inappropriate clothing, behaviour or attitude.
- No excessive tattoos or piercings.
- No strippers/exotic dancers/escorts.
- No inappropriate photos or information on the internet.
What is the age limit for Boss Babes?
19 is the minimum and there ISN'T a maximum age.
How are Boss Babes paid?
BOSS BABES are compensated in varying amounts depending on the venue or project.
They are paid with a cheque after commission and HST on the commission are deducted. They are paid in a timely manner.
Boss Babes are considered 'self-employed' and contracted out where in no taxes are deducted from their pay cheques and they are responsible for declaring and monies earned to the government.
Cheques can be picked up or mailed to you if you provide self-addressed stamped envelopes.back to top
Does it cost anything to be a Boss Babe?
There are NO COSTS to be a BOSS BABE.
Who supplies the outfits?
Wardrobe is supplied to the BABES. You may be asked to wear a pair of your own footwear if necessary.
Who are arranges and pays for transportation?
You are responsible for getting yourself to and from any gigs/bookings unless otherwise specified. Example: a limo may be arranged, a flight and accommodations may be paid for by the company booking you, etc. If you do not live in the Greater Vancouver (Vancouver Island, etc.) area you must find your own accommodation for overnight if necessary.
Can I do promotional work with another agency?
You can do promotional work with another agency as long as it doesn't interfere or conflict with your role as a BOSS BABE. In fact we encourage it so you can scout fantastic new BABES!
Who owns the Boss Babes?
BOSS BABES are a division of Boss Management Inc. Boss Management Inc. is a fully licensed ER098-855 talent agency located in Vancouver BC, Canada. www.bossmanagement.com
What if I can't or don't want to do a booking?
You only work as much as you would like. Do not accept a booking unless you are 100% sure if you are fully available.
What if I don't want to be a Boss Babe anymore?
If you no longer want to be a BOSS BABE you must first honour and fulfill all bookings you have previously accepted.
You must give written notice of the desire to leave.
You must return any wardrobe, etc. in your possession that belongs to BOSS MANAGEMENT INC. back to top
Can I be fired as a Boss Babe?
Boss Management Inc. reserves the right to fire any Boss Babe without notice or reason.back to top
Definition of a Boss Babe
Boss Babe definition of professional
- ON TIME - EVERY TIME
- NO ALCOHOL – ZERO TOLERANCE
- NO DRUGS – ZERO TOLERANCE
- NO FRATERNIZING WITH CLIENTS
- NO SELF PROMOTION
- NO DIVAS OR PRIMA DONNAS
- NO CELL PHONES
- NO TEXTING
- NO SWEARING
- Getting to and from gigs in a timely matter.
- Keeping yourself in tip top shape and maintain my appearance.
- Keeping your hair and makeup appropriate.
- Keeping your costumes clean and mended.
- Being an active participant and communicating with other team mates and agents.
- Keeping track of your hours worked.
- Keeping track of all your expenses.
- Failure to follow the contract and responsibilities can result in immediate suspension or termination without notice.
- To maintain a professional, positive attitude at all times.
- To commit and follow through with any bookings I receive.
- To respond to all phone calls, emails, texts promptly.
- To be a team player.
- To always speak highly of my fellow BABES.
- To read and retain the BOSS BABES Handbook of Rules & Regulations.
When you are booked to work you must keep that scheduled time clear of any other obligations.
Once you are confirmed for a booking you are obligated to fulfill your commitment. Never say your available unless your are certain you are able to work, we would rather you say no than back out at the last minute unless it's an emergency otherwise we end up looking very bad and you do as well.
If you do not own or have access to a vehicle do not accept a booking unless you are absolutely sure that you are able to arrange transportation. Please ensure that you are familiar with the public transportation system. Visit Translink or contact them by telephone at (604) 953-3333 for information. Car pools are always another option.back to top